Friday, January 15, 2010

About This Week

Have you ever had one of those weeks at work where you come home crying, taking every fiber of your being to go back the next day?  I mean, who hasn't?  Well--this was one of those weeks for me.  The kind where you question what you're doing, why you're such an idealist and whether or not it's worth it.  It took every bit of me to keep from just quitting the job and moving on with my life (an action that would satisfy my mother to no end).  Although I didn't quit, it was bad enough that if things continue this way, I will.  Work is not worth another ulcer (yes, I got one at age 21--can you tell I thrive under stress?).

Anyways, piece by piece, we're getting stuff for the wedding done, which is extremely uplifting.  It felt like I was drowning in wedding tasks just 2 weeks ago, but now I'm digging my way out!  It's just 5 weeks away--time just flies!

By the way- I have no idea why my posts keep getting spaced out and cut up.  I'm sorry!  I'm working to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment