Saturday, January 2, 2010

CVS Moneymaker Trip!

Tee-hee-hee!  Do you hear that?  It's me doing my happy dance!

I went back to CVS today to get my prescription, but I did a little checking around online first to see if there were any good deals to take advantage of while I was there.  Am I glad I did!  I found this money maker on Nature's Bounty vitamins (may require registering for A Full Cup if you haven't already--it is more than worth your time, though). 

I printed out the $5 coupons for the vitamins and headed to the stores (ended up going to 2 CVS's).  Here's what I got:

12 Nature's Bounty vitamins
2 cans of tuna
2 early Sunday newspapers
1 Tide
1 Cascade
1 Dawn
1 Efferdent
1 Bounty paper towel 8 pack
1 Charmin 12 pack
1 CVS brand face wash

All for...wait for it...wait for it... $1.30 plus tax oop!

I used:

10 Nature's Bounty $5 coupons (registered both T and me and used 2 computers)
1 $1.00 Tide Q
1 $0.50 Cascade Q
1 $0.50 Efferdent Q
1 $0.50 Dawn Q
1 $0.25 Bounty Q
1 $0.25 Charmin Q
$1.50 ECB

I got back $21 ECB!

Now that's a good day!

Remaining January budget:  $29.12  (I'm counting the tax I pay toward the $80 budget for the month)

No comments:

Post a Comment