Friday, January 15, 2010

Super Savings Saturday

Okay...so I've finally gotten around to doing this.   Don't stone me!!  I've realized that I need to revise the budget for the month.  I'm going with $100 now.  Things are not as tight this month as previously thought.  We're still instituting a no-spend month in many other ways, so I don't feel bad stocking up on deals now that we'll benefit from in the future.
 I went to CVS and got:


Transaction 1
2 Ousts
1 Soyjoy box
1 Ivory 3-pack soap


Used:  
1 Ivory $1 Q
1 B1G1 Oust
10 ECB
Paid:  $0.69 (all tax)


Transaction 2
1 Soyjoy box
1 Newspaper


Used:
6 ECB


Paid: $0.50 (for newspaper)


Rainbow (grocery store)
3 granny smith apples
4 Silk soy milk
3 packages plain bagels


Total:  $16.04


Budget remaining for the month: $27.96

No comments:

Post a Comment